Friday 15 September 2017

CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ROUND - SEPTEMBER - USE LEAVES


Hi there folks - I'm just posting my mid month reminder for the CCAYR Challenge where our theme is 'Use Leaves'.  This was definitely a good one for me 'cos I love using holly, ivy, mistletoe, poinsettia leaves on my Christmas cards -  oooh and a little bit of spruce doesn't go amiss either!  Having said that I chose ivy leaves 'cos I thought they would complement the holly growing over the cottage door - and now I'm singing!!!


Ingredients

7" x 7" White Card Blank - Anna Marie Designs
Daisy Mae Draws b/w image - 'Winter Wonderland' from The Hobby House
Die-Sire 'Holiday Holly' Embossing Folder - Crafters' Companion
Mini Ivy Flourish die - Joanna Sheen Signature Dies
'Warmest Wishes' die - Festive Collection from Creative Expressions Dies
Snowflakes die-cuts (from my 'extras' box)
Copics/Promarkers/Flexmarkers
Stardust Stickles
Pearls - stash
Pearl Drops 

We've a prize for the winner of our Challenge this month -



Love the look on that little snake's face - he's a corker!

I do hope you can enter our challenge this month - as I said at the beginning there are sooooo many different types of leaves that represent Christmas and I for one just love using them.

Anyway must be orf now 'cos it's a busy time for us as we're going on holiday soon and I need to be organised - well I can only manage to be organised once a year and this is it!!!!

Soooo I'm sending you some big hugs and I'm looking forward to the sunshine!!!

Love to you all  Suexxx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely festive card Sue, great image and love the ivy wreath around it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue this is a stunning Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this card it is very cute ! I love the image of the warm front door with the boots and the sled, it's so Christmassy!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    Www.chrissandlou .blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx