Sunday 23 July 2017

INTERNATIONAL ART AND SOUL - CHALLENGE NO 13 - USE DIE CUTS


Afternoon fellow bloggers and friends.  This time the challenge at IntAAS is to use die cuts on your creations.   Some of you will know that, after colouring, using die cuts (and collecting dies) is my favourite thing of all time.  This is a card I made for my hubby (aka the maestro) for our Sapphire Wedding Anniversary (45 years - phew).

 I love this satin mirri card under the die cuts - perfect sapphire colour.

Ingredients

7" x 7" White card blank - Anna Marie Designs
Spellbinders Dies - Gold Elements One die
Spellbinders Dies - Lace Hearts and corner dies
Blue Satin Mirri Card - stash
WOC - flowers
Stardust Stickles

I like this card - mainly because of that beautiful blue - and enjoyed making it.  We do hope you can join in this fortnight because I know the majority of you will use at least one die cut on your creations.  You can join in our challenge here at IntAAS and although we are Just For Fun, we do have really great badges for the winner and Top 3.

Anyway must go 'cos I have a nice glass of Merlot waiting for me - yum.  

Big hugs to you all and thanks so much for taking a gander at me card.

Love Suexxx

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Sue. The satin mirri card is gorgeous. We well be celebrating our Sapphire anniversary in December so I'll have to think of something special by then. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on yor Wedding Anniversary Sue, and what a gorgeous card, it is a wonderful shade of blue and the dies are so pretty, love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that blue is perfect and so is your card. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue this is a stunning card. I do have that die and I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, Sue! I love the blue too, and the gorgeous die cuts. I think I've got that background one - although I've always struggled to get it to cut cleanly. Must give it another go some time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue me wonderful blogging mate.
    what a very superb card and that design is just ace and so lovely.
    Love the blue satin mirri under it too it makes it look so luxurious.
    Congrats onyour 45th Anniversary and I bet the Maestro was so pleased with it.
    Love and big crafty hugs from my house to yours.
    Peckkies for pidgy and purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs for Biscuit. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be still my heart! It's so elegant and special! While I love the gorgeous papers, it's the sentiment that touches my heart. Doesn't it look just like a silver engraving? Congratulations on 45 years, Sue. I am so happy for you both! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Sue. So very elegant! Congrats on your 45th anniversary. Wish you another 45 filled with many blessings!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Proper eye candy here Susie, so striking. I love the sheen on the blue mirri card and the square die - now that is a stunner, so intricate. Another masterpiece to add you many of your other creations, you are one super talented lady treasure. Big congrats on 45 years, that certainly needs celebrating :) :) :) Big hugs, Jane xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx