Friday 13 May 2016

CRAFTY CALENDAR - MAY - THINGS WITH WINGS!


Good morning fellow bloggers.  I'm sorry that this is a little late it's because I have been card making for my lovely neighbour's mum.  The theme at the Crafty Calendar challenge this month is 'Things with Wings' and I just had to get this one coloured because I love the image.  My little bug didn't have any wings so I used a couple of die cuts and popped them onto a coat hanger ready for him to wear when he goes out to 'partay'!!!  My brain sure works in mysterious ways.  As always our challenge runs for a month so you have plenty of time to make a card or two and we would love to see your 'winged' creations.


I've used my wonderful foil machine for the sentiment but the lighting was awful and the holographic foil just didn't photograph very well so the maestro did a close up to help you see it properly.

We have two sponsors this month - and that means two prizes!!!  We have

Crafty Ribbons  -  who are offering £10 to spend in store 






and Angie's Cards and Digis - she is offering a prize of digis!



We girls in the DT would just love to see all your creations - it makes us very happy to see your interpretations of our themes.

Ingredients

Digi - Angie's Cards and Digis
7" x 7" white card blank - Anna Marie Designs
First Edition - 'Summer Breeze' paper pad (double sided)
Embossing Folder - 'Beautiful Rose' free with a magazine
Crafts-Too Dies - Round Stitch and Hole die (new one Sue J)
Crafts-Too Dies - Rectangle Stitch and Hole die
Poppy Stamps Dies - Monterey Vine die
Memory Box Dies - Leavenworth Butterfly Trio die
Pearls - Scrapberry's
Coat Hanger - Absolutely Ancient stash
Flexmarkers
Minc Holographic foil and Minc machine

I'm taking Graham swimming again next week (lol)  - you all know he's taking me really!!  Looking forward to it - the plastic has now gone and I just have to make sure my bosoms are engaged - no I know I didn't tell you about that bit, let's just say I missed the 'cup' part when I put it on and had to 'readjust' in the water - having trotted from the changing rooms to the pool with bosoms akimbo!  Oh well!

That's all from me for now - can't wait to see your cards etc.

Take care of yourselves and enjoy this bit of sunshine!

Big hugs to you all 

Love Sue xxx


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Crafty Catz Challenge No 324 - Dies and Punches
Live Laugh Stamp Challenge Linky Party 4 - AG with a critter/creature
Polkadoodles Challenge Wk 18 - Things with Wings

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Agnes..now don't forget to sort your cossy out! and stopemfloppen!!!! See you when we get back lots of hugglesssssssssss Winnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Sue, lovely sweet image and I love the sentiment, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, great colours and cute image, thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see your beautiful card pop up over at Fab N Funky this week Sue! Cute little bug, lovely design and colours...love how you've hung up his wings! Thanks for playing along this challenge.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge at A Beautiful Mess.
    I hope you can join us again for our next Challenge.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, its so cute! thanks so much for sharing it with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card!! Love everything about this especially the colours you chose. So crisp looking. Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons challenge. Mary DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute, love the pretty design and gorgeous image!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    Ellie
    Critters & Creatures Linky Party
    Let's Color Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card,love the die that you have used.

    Lovely colour combo.

    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card. I love your die cuts in that lovely delicate colour as well as the image. Thanks for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies. Cathy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh look at this cute card... made with a lot of love. THANKS for sharing by ABM. HUgs Ute (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx