Saturday 6 February 2016

CRAFTY CALENDAR - FEBRUARY - 'LOVE IS IN THE AIR'

Good afternoon peeps, here I am blogging and it's so miserable and wet out there it's enough to persuade me to hibernate!  I'm having lots of trouble trying to make cards or even get onto the 'puter just lately.  Apart from the system playing up - I've recently lost both printers off the laptop (thank goodness for the maestro 'cos he put it right for me!), I've just lost another follower (because of blogger) so I'm lookin' a right Billie No Mates!  If anyone thinks I've 'unfollowed' them, it's not true - please contact me to let me know and I'll re-follow just like I did for Mrs A.  Oh and Biscuit has decided to be a 'mummy's boy', he insists on lying across my desk - or across my chest if I let him.  He also likes sitting draped over my shoulders - and his favourite place to play with his toys is ... wait for it ...  in the bath (empty of course) - boy have we been adopted by one weird cat this time!



Inside my card ...



Ingredients

'Bee with Flower' digi - Bugaboo Stamps
6" x 6" White Card Blank - Papermania
'Willow Bee' 6" x 6" paper pad - Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker
Hexagonal Layer dies - Tattered Lace Dies
Stitched Fishtail Flag Stax die - Die-namics Dies
Embossing Folder Extra (Folder plus die) - Marianne Designs DF3404
Flexmarkers
Wink of Stella pens
Flower/Foliage punches - ? Nellie Snellen
Sentiment - Typed and then foiled using my Minc machine
Pearls - Brenda's Lace and Ribbon Specials


Now the first winner of our challenge will win 7 digis donated by the wonderful Jodie from 



The second winner of our challenge will receive 3 digis of their choice from the fantastic



Can't wait to see your creations - you have a month to get them on the blog!

Anyway - must pop orf now and try to get some colouring sorted - whilst they are all having a nap - and yup I'm including the maestro in the bunch!!!

Hugs to you all out there and please take care!

Love Sue xxx


I'm hoping to enter my card into the following challenges -

Craft for the Craic 2nd Birthday Challenge - Something to make you smile
Gem of a Challenge No 162 - Love is in the Air
That's Crafty Challenge - First Love 

21 comments:

  1. Not a problem Sue. I have gone in and deleted the 2nd entry. your not alone though I'm trying to up load a photo to Pinterest and just going around in cirlces. Instructions say Click + at the bottom of Pinterest and click upload pin. Can I find the + ? Like heck I can!!. I need a drinky poo. Love the honey comb centre of your card BTW. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sue, love the matching papers....bee-autiful!! No love in the air here...just blooming rain!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeously cute card love the use of die's and embossing too..
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeously cute card love the use of die's and embossing too..
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue, what fabulous card, I love the little bee image and the honeycomb die is wonderful, love them both, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Biscuit... what a charmer! Is he vying for Miss B's attention too? Should I warn RP to up his game? And yes, I agree with everyone. This really is a cute bee card. Have a great weekend, Sue.


    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Sue, cute image and a lovely design -inside and out!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Sue! This card looks just gorgeous. I love the adorable image and colouring and the interesting background.
    How have you been? This year has been a crazy one for me.. Relocating to another city and getting married ans all.. Its been a roller coaster ride.. sort of!
    I faced the blogger follower problems too.. I am sure if you lost any they will come back searching for you. :)
    Have a great day sweets.. Lot of love <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEEutiful this is so dang cute TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo cute, love the details and the images, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  11. That honeycomb background is perfect for your cute bee image. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. How lovely to have decorated the inside to match the outside...what work! its just lovely. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Patties Creations this month, for our "love is in the air" challenge...Vic, Dt x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely idea and layout Love the insert too Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges - Karen DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a gorgeous card - lovely design and layout - thank you for joining us this time at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beeutiful! So cute. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card - love how you've used that hexagon die.

    Thanks for joining us at a Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww this is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too! Hope to see you again soon.
    Kerri DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wunderschöne Karten sind das
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for your comments on my blog. I hope you are feeling better now.
    Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at the Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beeutiful cards Susie!
    We have two weird adopted kitties so I know where you're coming from! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your card is gorgeous, and I love the inside too! Thankyou for joining us this month at Craft for the Craic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx