Sunday 30 November 2014

OSAAT DT - CHALLENGE NO 225 - ANYTHING GOES WITH LACE


Good afternoon peeps, me again with another OSAAT DT card, this time the theme is 'Anything Goes with Lace' and I love a bit of lace so this is right up my street!!  I've 'almost' used a sketch from {Mojo} Monday - but I've added some flowers to mine - now there's a surprise!!!

There's no sentiment at the moment, but I'll pop it on the top left-hand corner once I have decided whether this is a birthday card, thank you card or whatever.
The inside is just ready for a verse or greeting which, again, will be added once I have decided what sort of card this will be.

Ingredients

7" x 7" White card blank - Anna Marie Designs
'Grimalie' digi - Beary Dust at Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet
Christmas Card Stock Stack pad - DCWV
Beach Bliss paper pad - LOTV
New Bloom paper pad - First Edition
Oval die ref LR0240 - Marianne Creatables Dies
Flexmarkers/Promarkers
Pearls - Hobby House
Flowers - WOC
Stardust Stickles
Guipure Lace - Ebay

The challenge will run for a fortnight so there's loads of time to enter and you can make any sort of card or project as long as you add some lace!  The prize will be digis and a paper pack from Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet.


Thank you so much for popping over to my blog and for your comments, you are so kind.  Must just tell you that Donny is now sitting and walking loads better (thank you kindly for your concerns Mrs Duck - lol) following his surgery!  He's still running after Blossom with a gleam in his eye but by the time he catches up with her he's forgotten why!   She still gets fed up with him though and instead of being a Dirty Gertie she thwacks him with her paw - several times if he doesn't move quickly enough.  This really is hysterical to watch, I suppose he will learn ......... eventually!


Must be off now, I've a smidge (ton) of ironing to do.  Please take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.  Sending you all big hugs and if your mojo is taking a hike, I hope you find it again soon.

Lots of hugs to you all

Sue xxx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and such scrummy lace Sue. I have some too and I hate to use it because it is so nice. I just want to stare at it and stroke it. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sue, love the image she is so cute and your colouring is wonderful, gorgeous design and lace, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sue, love her attitude. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so,lovely Sue, I adore lace too. Glad Donny his able to walk better now and has forgiven you. Lol!!!
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue
    Always amazed by your wonderful colouring. Solo pretty and my you have a steady hand cutting out that image (obviously none of your battery operated appliances were on the go at the time)
    Donny sounds like most blokes over 50, lol! And he's a bloke so he'll never learn lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue me wonderful blogging mate.
    my this is such a wonderful card.
    That image is coloured superbly, her hair has such a gloss to it.
    Love the fab colour and the wonderful design too.
    Love and hugs to all in the P household.
    Oh poor Donny love him, and that Blossom sound a tad bosy. lol.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Sue and she's a sassy miss, fab cutting out! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation Sue, just love the red/russet hair agains the turquoise of the card, a wonderful colour combination and a great layout too :) :) :) Big hugs, Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab creation Sue, love your colouring and the colours, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx